Michael Blakesley Adjunct Assistant Professor
Human Anatomy Prosector and Demonstrator
My primary academic interest is dissection based human anatomy and medical student basic science education.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame
- Staff Emergency Physician, Memorial Hospital of South Bend (retired)
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine 1978
- AB Mathematics and Chemistry, Indiana University 1974
- I specifically enjoy teaching dissection based human anatomy in the laboratory to small groups of students.
- I also enjoy participating in the training of graduate students in dissection laboratory management and advanced dissection skills.