The organizers, Advisory Committee, and the University of Notre Dame Department of Biological Sciences would like to welcome you to Northern Indiana for the 2017 Midwest Microbial Pathogenesis Conference (MMPC). Since 1994, the MMPC has brought together investigators from the Midwest region of the United States to present and discuss recent advances in the field of microbial pathogenesis. The MMPC provides a great opportunity for students, fellows, and faculty alike to renew old friendships and make important new contacts. This year's Notre Dame location is conveniently located about a 2-3 hour drive from Chicago and Indianapolis.
- Online Registration Opens Mid-May 2017
- Abstract Submission Opens Mid-May 2017
- Abstract Submission Deadline July 1, 2017
- Early Registration Deadline July 15, 2017
- Late/On-site Registration July 16 - Aug. 25, 2017
- Cancellation Deadline (for full refund) Aug. 11, 2017
*All cancellations will be subject to a cancellation fee. For more details, please see the Conference Registration page.