Dr. David Veselik, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- FAQs: Check our Biological Sciences Major FAQs list to see if there is an easy answer to your question
Email: If the FAQs do not answer your question, email Dr. Veselik:
- Title your Subject Line in the following format: “First Name Last Name - Biology Advising” (ie. John Smith - Biology Advising)
- Include your question and any relevant background information in the body of the email.
- Click the "Schedule Appointment" button (as opposed to email) for an appointment with Dr. Veselik.
- Appointment Scheduling: Choose among the available times for an advising appointment with Dr. Veselik.
Advising Objectives and Expectations
- Empowerment: to empower students to be proactive in planning and scheduling classes. Successful empowerment requires initiative on the part of the student.
- Assistance: to assist students with questions, approvals, advice and feedback. Successful assistance requires clarity and promptness on the part of the student.
- Referral: to refer students to the proper resources when the best answers can be found outside of biology advising.